Horrible service

Slympicins

Wow..although we have never purchased an rv from CW, we have gone there to look through their inventory. I love listening to their sales pitches and they think we are enamoured with their name. Wrong. I have heard many stories about their services but I have looked at many other service departments around here. The bottom line is they are a scary bunch. Most are bouncing from one rv service to another. We have a few independent rv repair folks here who have outstanding reputations. In search of our new HL, will look for which of the local repair folks are supported by Heartland.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Wow..although we have never purchased an rv from CW, we have gone there to look through their inventory. I love listening to their sales pitches and they think we are enamoured with their name. Wrong. I have heard many stories about their services but I have looked at many other service departments around here. The bottom line is they are a scary bunch. Most are bouncing from one rv service to another. We have a few independent rv repair folks here who have outstanding reputations. In search of our new HL, will look for which of the local repair folks are supported by Heartland.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

A good source to find your mobile RV repair person is to look into the guest guide you receive when you check into a park. There is usually one or more listed. Also you can ask the park manager for a recommendation. They will know who is the one(s) they recommend and which one is most reliable and reasonable. That is your best source of information. When we sell an ad in the guest guide to a mobile repair shop the park manager is our best source of information. We do our best to not sell ads to marginal service facilities.