How do I post a picture on a new thread

FARMER45

I want to put a picture on a new thread but, I can't understand the way to do it . And my 10 year old grand kids are 400 miles away I know they could do it
I would like to take a picture with my I phone and post it here is that possible????

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Don, when finished typing, click the "go advanced" tab at the bottom of the page. Then click "manage attachments". You should see a tab that says browse. Click this and it will give you options for locations to retrieve the pics from your PC. You might find it easiest to move the pictures to your desktop to make them easy to find.
Anyway, click on the picture you want to add and then save. You have to repeat this procedure for additional pictures. Remember to reduce your pictures to a smaller size to save time and space. 600X800 is a good size for uploading. If tis doessn't help, let me know and I'll try to make this clearer.

danemayer

If you took the picture on your iPhone, you have 2 choices.

1) Get the Tapatalk app for your iPhone. When posting, you should have a menu choice that will let you add a picture. When you select that, you'll probably have a 2nd choice of taking a picture to post, or using a picture previously taken.

2) Transfer the picture to your computer and attach while making the post. At the top of the text window where you type your post, there are buttons to control fonts, font size, add emoticons, and more. The icons at the right include one for attaching an image from your computer. On my screen, it's the 3rd icon from the right.
insert image.jpg Click on this screen capture to see the icon.

Transferring photos from the iPhone can be done with Apple's iCloud software which you'll have to add to your PC. It may already be on your computer if you have a MAC. Or you can use a program like Dropbox. You send the iPhone photo to Dropbox and it gets synced to the Dropbox folder on your computer. To use Dropbox, you need to install the app on both the iPhone and the computer.