how do I use a mp3 player, tables for 2812

kerinator

I just took delivery on my new 2812. It has the Jensen stereo. I can't figure out how to plug in a mp3 player or sat radio! On the front of the deck is a A/V plug in, do I use that or what?

Also my trailer came with 3 tables. Small one for between rocker chairs and a med and large that both fit the rear dinette option. But there are two posts for a table in front of the couch. The spacing of the two posts is different than the rear dinnette, so neither table will fit!!! What gives!! What table should fit in front of the couch?
Thanks
Kerry

Mike Aplin

I am not sure without seeing the tables. Would you please call our customer service at 877-262-8032 and ask for the customer service rep for your state that you purchased the unit. Take care, Mike

Mike Aplin

I found out your answer for you regarding the MP3 player. Check your face plate and on the right hand side there is an input for your MP3. Thanks, Mike

kerinator

I am not sure without seeing the tables. Would you please call our customer service at 877-262-8032 and ask for the customer service rep for your state that you purchased the unit. Take care, Mike

I have tried calling, I have left a message on the sales reps line, but nobody returns my calls! (250-7693820 Kerry)
Kerry

Lamphere

I am not sure if you have an answer yet but when we got our 2812 the tables were the same as you are saying. The dealer said he would move the brackets and we said no so they ordered a new table from heartland and it fit in front of the couch perfect. Probably an error in the table manufacturer. Hope this helps.