How Long for Factory Order?

Terrmike

Just ordered a new 2015 Bighorn 3685RL. Has anyone ordered from the factory and how long did it take until it was delivered?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations on your new Bighorn.

We custom ordered our Bighorn 3670RL in 2010 and it took about 7 weeks until we were driving off the dealers lot with it.
Hang in there. Waiting is the hard part, but it will be worth it.
Trace

Gaffer

We ordered June 5th. I will be built in mid August. They do them in runs and that was the run for our floor plan.

MikeR

Just ordered a new 2015 Bighorn 3685RL. Has anyone ordered from the factory and how long did it take until it was delivered?

The wait is not only the assembly time, but also the delivery time. There is a severe shortage of drivers to deliver the units. I was recently in Elkhart, IN, every manufacturer has a considerable number of units sitting, waiting to be delivered.

aRAYwego

We ordered our Landmark February 9th and received it 2nd week of April. The waiting is the hardest part. Congrats!!!

chiefneon

Howdy!

We ordered our Cyclone 4000 November 15, 2013 and took delivery of it April 1, 2014. Way passed the six to eight weeks promised.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

pegmikef

We ordered our BH in mid-May 2013 and received it the second week of July. It depends on what options you have ordered and when the order hits the factory in conjunction with scheduled runs. We just missed a BH/BC run because we had ordered the queen size bed IPO king and upgraded axles and tires. Otherwise we would have received it two weeks earlier (assuming transportation was available).

Last edited:

aRAYwego

Weather and driver shortage played a big role in the extended wait time for us. The factory actually had to shut down several times during our build because of weather.

Jim.Allison

Amy ordered a 2014 BC3650RL in the middle of June 2013 we received it in mid September, but we also picked it up from Jeff Couch RV in Ohio, so the delivery may have been a few days earlier for me.

nomosno

We also ordered a 3160 in June, was told middle to end of August for delivery. I used to work for a Case/IH dealer and most of all ordered equipment would arrive in the winter. Chipped paint, broke glass and covered in road spray was horrible so was glad I had the ability to order so our new home so it wasn't subjected to the harsh road travel of winter. Now our concern is, hope nothing fails on our trade in.
Good luck

Gaffer

UPDATE: Just heard from the west coast factory rep that our rig will be built next week and likely reach the west coast in early August.
We ordered June 5th. I will be built in mid August. They do them in runs and that was the run for our floor plan.