How many have washer and dryer?

vangoes

We do not have one and used to say why do I want one........................After spending several winters in our rig (months) we are saying "We really need one"

caissiel

We like our w/d much more then having an additional freezer to save money on some food, the money savings in the wash can buy use good food weekly.

We bought our 5th wheel because the layout included the w/d in the hall way to the bed. Its one of the the most important appliance in our unit.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I am funny about using Laundries. What was in the washer or dryer before you? How clean is the washer or dryer? How safe is the neighborhood? How hot or sanitary is the water? Too many questions for me. We have the Majestic stackable washer and dryer. If you keep up with the clothes then it works fine. Don't overload it and the clothes come out alright. We know we have a clean washer and dryer and our clothes come out clean. We will usually wash in the evening when we have nothing planned as we are just sitting around in the RV or just outside anyway. Besides we don't have to carry around a pocket full of quarters. BTW when we wash the blanket and bedspread (comforter) we will use the laundry at the RV Park.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Although the laundry at our seasonal campground is very clean (the office is in front of it) and the machines in good working order, it's still a matter of availability and convenience to have our own. We take the heavy loads home with us to do between stays at the BH.

ct0218

We have stacked units and really enjoy having them. Very easy to do a load while doing other chores or cooking, and not hving to go out in the heat, cold or rain to do a load of laundry nice.

I am getting ready to order a 3410RE. Can I order a washer and dryer from the factory and how much will it weigh.

Thanks,

Amos

Wharton

We don't have a w/d for several reasons: rather use the closet space for other things; potential weight issues; cost(2 loads of laundry cost around $6/week); we uses the cg laundry and do it while setting up. Everything is done in 1.5 hours. We don't sit in the laundry room but come back to the rig and do things. Have never had an issue with the cg laundry rooms machines in 30 years of camping.

Thanks for your input. Brandy, new 3410 is now on order. Has anyone ever gone to the plant for a tour?? Is it possible to see your camper during assembly.

Thanks,

Amos

rjr6150

Sort of surprised the wife when I had one installed before taking delivery of our unit. Caught **** until the first time out and had kids and grandkids along. Now the comment is that was a really nice thought.

PUG

Pug
Our 3950 toy hauler had a stacked Splende in it and glad it did. We wash as we get dirty which is about every day. Big heavy stuff goes to the laundry. Our garage has the pull up down beds in it so when we get somewhere I put the beds up and use cables hooked under the bed as a clothes line. Garage is a combo, office, bedroom, laundry and junk room. Also great to hide from old lady when she wants me to do something. yes get a W/D.