how many things have we fixed in two years?

It started with the icemaker had to replace the line, but still didn't work right. Turned it off.
Next the plastic water heater connection cracked, had it replaced with copper. Next, the power board for the furnace went out in the dead of winter
had it replaced. Next the sylenoid for the water heater had it replaced. Next the cable for the waste water snapped, since it is a odd length, had to order it, and we are waiting for the part. Are we tired, yeah but still like our little home, but what else can go wrong?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Over almost 7 years we've compiled quite an extensive list. Some are fixes and some are improvements. I don't feel any of it was out of the ordinary for being full time over 4 years and then winters down south. I think it's all part of the RV lifestyle.:cool:

FiremanBill

I think it is always something with these things. I know my old units was horrible, one reason we traded it on our new Cyclone. But you gotta figure that just like with a real house, stuff breaks. I don't compare my camper to a car as some do in regards to maintenance. I compare it more to my home. I am forever having to replace, upgrade, or remodel something around the house. Just stands to reason that when you drag around a 10-15 thousand pound vacation home all over the country things will give way more often than not.