How to remove TV from BC 3650 RL?

kear

I called the service department about a hubcap replacement and they were very nice and helpful and found the part that I needed to replace. They sent me a E-Mail showing us the part to make sure it was the correct item.
We have a 2012 Big Coutry and so far we are very pleased with the trailer. We had a few issues with the trailer but that is normal with a new trailer. We bought the trailer in Florida but we live over 950 miles away in Texas so we took a chance that there would not be any big problems with the Big Country. We have been on a trip to Montana and other States ( over 3,800 miles ) with no problems. We do have one problem about the TV, we can not get the DVD to work and we can't get the TV to release fron the Wall so that we can see what is wrong. Does any body know how to release the TV to pull it away from the wall ???
We need help with this problem !!

Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Service

kear, I've moved your question into the area that covers TV's. If you could also let us know what floor plan your Big Country is, it may help other to understand your TV mounting area.