How to remove TV from mount 2015 425 road warrior

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, and new to heartland rvs. I have a curiosity question about the 425 road warriors TV setup in the main salon. I can't seem to figure out how to detach the tv from the mounting system. If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it. Also does anyone know what is behind that false wall behind said TV? Thanks again and hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

Rex

danemayer

Hi rexabrewer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I'm sure it won't take long for another Road Warrior owner to see your question and post the answer.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from the Big Country! Can't help with your issue but wanted to welcome you to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If you do not get an answer soon. Call HL service, have your VIN# handy and ask them. They should be able to walk you through it.

haulinem

Not sure of the setup on your Road Warrior. I have a Cyclone which came with a 50 inch tv on a fixed mount over the fireplace. Unfortunately, you could not access the back of the tv to plug in HDMI cables. There are two holes in the ledge above my fireplace which are accessed by removing the fireplace. I then used a flexible extension which came with the trailer to loosen the allen head screws which secure the tv to the mount. I then removed the fixed mount and replaced it with a retractable mount. Hope this helps.

Terry Vinson

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, and new to heartland rvs. I have a curiosity question about the 425 road warriors TV setup in the main salon. I can't seem to figure out how to detach the tv from the mounting system. If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it. Also does anyone know what is behind that false wall behind said TV? Thanks again and hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

Rex

IronJ

On my 15 420 the tvs on fixed mounts attach with 2 screws on the bottom of the mount behind the tv...awkward to get to and requires a long extension on my cordless driver......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Not sure what kind of mount you have,but I had the same problem on our 2016 NorthTrail 30rkdd. Two screws had to be loosened to allow removal.image.jpg You can see in this image,if it makes sense.

Not sure what kind of mount you have,but I had the same problem on our 2016 NorthTrail 30rkdd. Two screws had to be loosened to allow removal.View attachment 41989 You can see in this image,if it makes sense.
Makes lots is sense. Problem, they probably installed TV to wall them the cabinet directly under, so no room to even get your fingers under there. Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk