I-76 Westbound 2 NT's 1 Sundance

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
We left Bailey, Colorado early this morning on our way back to Blair, Nebraska. We aren't towing, just left the BH at the rv park and stayed with friends. Within fifteen minutes of each other we spotted 1 North Trail trailer, 1 North Trail fiver and a Sundance. Where y'all going that you didn't invite us huh? hehehe Lizzy

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Can't swing a dead cat without seeing a Heartland today,,, just saw another Sundance, going in the same direction, just past the Co/Ne border on the Co side. We have another 6-7 hour drive, wonder how many times I will add to this thread, lol,,, Lizzy

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Hiya Ht,, no vacation, Himself just took Friday off so we could make a party in Elizabeth, Co (great name eh?), we stayed with another set of friends in Bailey and you are right, its beautiful country. I went for a walk one morning for about an hour and I tell ya, going uphill at that altitude made me huff and puff a bit but the scenery was fantastic!! You still in ND?

Just saw another North Trail trailer, West bound on I-80.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Oops, Wyoming, not ND

And: Fred is working in Blair Nebraska for the next three months, jeesh, I'm making a lot of mistakes trying to post here today, lol,,, Lizzy

rjr6150

You missed one when passing Julesburg just west of the Ne. border. Just arrived home from SD.None