I have to replace the Magnetron in my Maytag Combination microwave Model # worn off

Envision

Need to know what model Combination microwave-convection oven were installed in 2015 Landmark 365 LM Newport

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Why not just replace the convection/microwave. It's a standard 30" residential unit.

Peace
Dave

Envision

Yes it was making a funny sound and was not heating so we took it out and brought in in to Maytag dealer and said we needed to replace Megatron but needs to know the model number of the Microwave and it worn off most of it on the door and no number inside so I am hoping someone reading this that has a 2015 landmark 365 LM can read the number off there microwave and send it to me?

SLO

What’s the manufacture name on front of microwave. I have a 2016 Bighorn and it may be same model. If so I can give you model number. Not sure you can count on Heartland putting same microwave in all 2015 models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

If all else fails, try removing the magnetron to see if there is any tech data or P/N. But doing so be very careful not to touch the contacts of the high voltage capacitor. It can kick your tail.

Envision

What’s the manufacture name on front of microwave. I have a 2016 Bighorn and it may be same model. If so I can give you model number. Not sure you can count on Heartland putting same microwave in all 2015 models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maytag thank you!

2019_V22

Post a pic of the existing magnetron, there are replacements based off the current magnetron data. Typically when you replace the magnetron, you should replace the diode, and capacitor. This assures the high volt side is in good health. ERP parts is the number one aftermarket supplier for magnetrons, , diodes, and capacitors.
https://erparts.com/