Inspection Checklist

Lndeatr

Our new 3611 is being delivered this week to the local dealer (La Mesa RV in Davis, CA) and I learned my lesson with the 300C about letting them schedule the inspection. We picked it up on a Friday before a holiday at 3 pm. They were closing in an hour and wanted us out. No big deal as this was a brand new rig right? Wrong. There were a lot of things that I ended up taking care of myself as I lived too far away. This time my goal is to spend 4 hours.... Might even count the number of staples holding the trim..... Well maybe not, but you probably get my point....

I am a service tech that works on tractors and it is raining today so I had some time to create a checklist. Being a retired cop I went back to my training. Borrow someone else's work and alter it to fit your needs..... The old saying was "Don't recreate the wheel..."

Anyway does anyone have a comprehensive checklist for the inspection? You can email it to me at Lndeatr@gmail.com. Thanks.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congrats on the new rig.
I know there are a few on here that had really good check list. Hopefully they'll post it for you or you might try searching for the post.
Good luck

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk