Installed a self organizer for printer in wash dryer space

mikeandconnie

Hi,

I could never find a place to put our printer and use it to print without pulling it out of the closet. I added a self organizer in the washer dryer space and now I just hit print and my paper is ready for me to grab. Also, the extra self organizer helps out. I thought I would post a pitcher of the modification.

rv printer 003.jpg

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Good idea Mike. When we switched to the LM we had no desk and ended putting the printer in the front closet above the dresser. It does make for a neater living room without looking at a printer doesn't it?

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I really like your idea Mike. Your printer looks exactly like the one I have, an HP F4500. If it is, well I guess it really doesn't matter if it is or isn't, do you have it connected via wireless?

I'd like to do something like this or possibly look into the printer Jim B. was using at the Tampa RV Show. That was small and extremely portable.

Thanks for sharing

Keith

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Since we full-time we have a washer & dryer in that space....so we put our printer above the TV in the livingroom. Works great!
Printer Placement.jpg

mikeandconnie

Thanks Kelly and MIke,
I don't have that much space above my TV and it's has small doors plus all the wife clutter. However, our warranty runs out in November and we will be ordering a Key Largo with a washer dryer and glade to see the printer will fit there. I like how the large door raises up.

mikeandconnie

Keith

No, this one is not wireless, but now I have a safe place for a printer I plan to buy a wireless this week and take this one to the house to use.

Mike

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Good use of empty space, but are the bottles under the printer for killing the time during long print-outs?

Fortunately, we've got the full desk in the 3670, so setting a printer next to my laptop is no problem. If you're looking for a decent wireless printer, the HP 5510 we recently purchased is a pretty good 3-in-1 unit. It also does two-sided printing.