Installing a new Lippert Level Up 6pt Autoleveling System

jeffdee

I have a 2014 Cyclone 3110 I bought new 5 years ago. It did not come with 6pt Level Up. I use two Powerbuilt All-in-one 3 ton bottle jack in jack stand under the front spring hangers each side to give me a sense of a 6pt stabilized RV. The rear has the electric Lippert stabilizer jack. The front has Lippert hydraulic landing gear. Everything works fine but I am tired of crawling under the RV to set up and remove the bottle jacks stands.

I have been calling around to see who will give me a firm estimate to install the 6pt Lippert Level Up System.
One dealer suggested that the generator would need to be removed to facilitate installation. ????
Anyways, has anyone had one of these Lippert Systems installed recently?

I am looking for advice, recommendations, price estimates, etc. Prior installations discussed in this forum dated back to 2013/2014.

esscobra

Southwest Wheel-Southwest Gooseneck-Southwest Trailer
Address: 343 Gembler Rd, San Antonio, TX 78219

Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Tue

Monday8AM–5PM
Tuesday8AM–5PM
Wednesday8AM–5PM
Thursday8AM–5PM
Friday8AM–5PM
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
Suggest an edit

Phone: (210) 226-0301

ask for David Elam - they have installed these on older 5th wheels before and are qualified

jeffdee

Southwest Wheel-Southwest Gooseneck-Southwest Trailer
Address: 343 Gembler Rd, San Antonio, TX 78219
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Tue

Monday8AM–5PM
Tuesday8AM–5PM
Wednesday8AM–5PM
Thursday8AM–5PM
Friday8AM–5PM
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
Suggest an edit
Phone: (210) 226-0301
ask for David Elam - they have installed these on older 5th wheels before and are qualified

Thank you for this info!

sengli

Do you have hydraulic front landing gear now? If so lippert told me that adding the 6 point would cost like $4k a couple of years ago. That would require you bring it to them in elkhart.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We had front Electric landing gear on the ElkRidge. Had Lippert install 6pt Level Up in Elkhart. About 10 hrs. to install.

jeffdee

Do you have hydraulic front landing gear now? If so lippert told me that adding the 6 point would cost like $4k a couple of years ago. That would require you bring it to them in elkhart.

Yes, I have Lippert front hydraulic landing gear and just a Lippert rear electric stabilizer. I might end up going to Elkhart but for me that would be a very long trip and I would have to wait until spring.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Can you wait until June? That's when the Heartland National rally will be held in Goshen IN, where Lippert is located. They offer specials for the rally and you may make a better deal at that time. Then attend the rally and meet many new friends as well as having a great time.

porthole

Retired
One dealer suggested that the generator would need to be removed to facilitate installation. ????
Anyways, has anyone had one of these Lippert Systems installed recently?

When 6 point first came out I had it installed in our Cyclone. The generator did not come out and would really not help any. Unless the installer plans to also remove the fire box, or cut an access hole on the side walls.
Lippert knows how to install the LevelUp with minimal damage.

Prior to traveling to Lippert I removed everything from the basement and I also removed the forward basement walls. That allowed plenty of access for the installer.
"Ron" was also my installer, who prior to his passing was considered by many to be the top Lippert installer-tech. I'm sure he passed his knowledge on.