Insurance

Westwind

National General doubled by insurance after an accident that they had to pay out to fix my truck and the other vehicle, I struck a car at about 15 MPH while making a left hand turn across two lanes of traffic, the other car was running a red light and a Semi with a bridge girder was blocking my vision. Of course I didn't have a witness not that it would have mattered the law said I was in the wrong.
Then they called me and asked why I wasn't renewing my policy! You have got to be kidding me!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We use a Agent that really knows RV insurance. Most of the time the insurance companies really do not. We work with Miller Insurance out of Oregon. They work with you to find the best company to meet your needs. We did end up with National General as our carrier.

RVFun4Us

So based on your recommendations, I sent a quote request to Blue Sky RV Insurance Company. Wanted to make sure they offered insurance in Oregon which they appear to do. So will see what the price comparison is with National General. Should be interesting to compare.