Interior ceiling lights in Sundance 3012RE

CFieguth

I have 6 small (about 2 1/2") opague, flush mount 12V lights, two in each slide (at the rear of the trailer) and two above the rear entertainment area. One of them has burned out. How, and where, can I can get replacements or new ones?

Appreciate info in this regard.

Thanks,

Collin

Jimmy

If they are the same as the Bighorn, the Lens should unscrew, If you have problems unscrewing the lens, sometimes they can be stubborn, the entire canister is held in place by springs. You can just pull them down, grab the base and unscrew the lens and then just replace the bulb. (Tips from Bobber and Cookie)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I have 6 small (about 2 1/2") opague, flush mount 12V lights, two in each slide (at the rear of the trailer) and two above the rear entertainment area. One of them has burned out. How, and where, can I can get replacements or new ones?

Appreciate info in this regard.

Thanks,

Collin

Most camping/RC stores have these in stock. Occasionally you can find them in the big box stores (HD/Lowes) in the 12V outdoor lighting area.

CFieguth

Thanks to you all. I went to Home Depot and picked up a pair of small bulbs. I installed one and then saw your replies, Jimmy and Gus!

Yes, it turned out to be a G4 base. It seems a little brighter than the other, probably because the old one might have been a 10W and the new one is a 20W.

It was my reading light and I was kind of lost without it.

Thanks,

Collin