Introducing me.....

tjm73

Hello. My name is Terry. My wife and I bought a 2012 Trail Runner 26BH almost two years ago. I pull it with my 2007 F150 SCREW FX2 5.4. We have only taken the kids camping a half dozen times, but we have enjoyed the trips a lot and the kids really enjoy it. They're 3 and 5. I was looking for info on a couple things and stumbled on the forum. Seems like a good place to learn and research about our camper.

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi tmj73,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. You'll usually get answers very quickly.

We also have quite a few owner-written user guides you may find helpful.

Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club and the EVENTS tab at top of page. Come to a rally and get to know some like-minded travelers. You'll have a wonderful time.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and HL family and seems you guys are enjoying your rig. Those kids are at the perfect age to make lasting memories. Enjoy your times out and don't be a stranger. Hope to meet your family down the road.

Abear79

Welcome, Hope you all enjoy the coach. And we have 3 children, it is a great reset button going on a weekend trip. The forum is a great tool filled with great people. If you cant find an answer, all you have to do is ask! Good luck and great rving!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the forum!

We had a Trail Runner for a couple of years and loved it!

CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2007.jpg

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum, and Congratulations on your Trailer Runner. Any questions you may have will be addressed here on the forum by a lot
of great people. Please look into the Heartlands Owners Club. Rallies are a lot of fun and a wonderful extended family to boot. :eek:

Terri