Picking up Our first Camper tonight!

Jlighty

Easily Confused
Hello all! I'm the proud (and VERY excited) owner of a new Trail runner 302 SLE. I'm an internet research warrior, so I've been crawling all over the place and learning. Live in New Hampshire. Just wanted to stop in and say hi! I love forums and have used them for different topics to learn and enjoy my hobbies more. Any rare tips or knowledge? Anything specifice to the Trail Runner series or the 302 SLE? Great to be here!
-Jim

WillyBill

OregonCamper has a great PDI list - find it in "Tools" above. We will all tell you-DO NOT SKIMP ON THIS!!!

Good luck with your new camper and stay involved here.

Congrats and welcome aboard!!!:cool:

WB

Jlighty

Easily Confused
Wow. That's a heck of a list. I missed it prior to taking delivery, but the dealer is in my hometown and I'll most certainly give this list some attention. For the record, there were quite a few things that they pointed out to me as being deficient and already having parts ordered - or pointing out where they had already corrected issues. The walk through took probably 2 hours or so. I'm sure I'll spend hours on this site asking and reading about things. I appreciate the responses and the resources! Looks like you put a great deal of time and thought into it - and I'm sure that many of the items are headaches that you've had to deal with already - so thanks for going through it the hard way and passing it on!

-Jim