INTRODUCTION - Alabama Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Josh and Shawn Deason (Deason4) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Alabama Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Alabama Chapter includes the entire state of Alabama.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Alabama Chapter Leaders, Josh and Shawn!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Josh and Shawn and Thank You both for taking the reins as Chapter Leaders for the State of Alabama. You two will do a great job. Have fun.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to Heartland Owners Club Leadership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Josh and Shawn on taking over the Alabama chapter. Enjoy your time there.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations! We loved our years as chapter leaders. Challenging at times, but rewarding and fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Welcome Josh and Shawn! Chapter leadership is a lot of fun and sometimes a lot of work but very satisfying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gizzy

Welcome Josh and Shawn! Glad to hear we have a chapter in the state again. Lily and I have never missed an Alabama rally since the very beginning (2010). Looking forward to the next rally with the AL Heartland gang (and the many "outsiders" who always seem to make it to our rallies. Looking forward to updates about next rally.

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Welcome Josh and Shawn! Glad to hear we have a chapter in the state again. Lily and I have never missed an Alabama rally since the very beginning (2010). Looking forward to the next rally with the AL Heartland gang (and the many "outsiders" who always seem to make it to our rallies. Looking forward to updates about next rally.

Thank you! We are looking forward it as well, and to meeting as many people as possible.