Introduction - Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Rex and Stacy Hastey (Hastey) for volunteering to return to the role of Chapter Leaders for the Oklahoma Chapter in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Oklahoma Chapter includes the entire state of Oklahoma.

Rex and Stacy are experienced Chapter Leaders as they led the Oklahoma Chapter from November 2014 to December 2017.

Rex and Stacy are taking over from Orville and Barbara Wright. Thank you, Orville and Barbara, for your leadership of the Oklahoma Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming our new Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Rex and Stacy!

Flick

Congratulations and thank you, Rex and Stacy Hastey (Hastey) for volunteering to return to the role of Chapter Leaders for the Oklahoma Chapter in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Oklahoma Chapter includes the entire state of Oklahoma.

Rex and Stacy are experienced Chapter Leaders as they led the Oklahoma Chapter from November 2014 to December 2017.

Rex and Stacy are taking over from Orville and Barbara Wright. Thank you, Orville and Barbara, for your leadership of the Oklahoma Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming our new Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Rex and Stacy!

Congratulations on returning to your past position as leaders. That’s a wonderful commitment and I’m sure that your fellow Oklahomans will appreciate your leadership.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome back Rex and Stacy! Sorry for the circumstances but glad you stepped up again.