INTRODUCTION - Virginia Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Joe and Karen Grundmeyer (Joe G) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Virginia Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Virginia Chapter includes the state of Virginia and, until such time as a HOC member volunteers to lead a new WV Chapter, the state of West Virginia.

Joe and Karen are taking over from Keith and Carol Lindgren. Thank you so very much, Keith and Carol, for your leadership of the Virginia Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming our new Virginia Chapter Leaders, Joe and Karen!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations!

We loved our years as The founding Virginia Chapter leaders from 2008 through 2013. Hope you have as much fun as we did. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. I’m sure Keith and Carol (and Eric and Dorothy who followed us) would be happy to help in any way you need. Thanks for stepping up and taking over.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Joe and Karen. Always great rallies in Virginia. Hopefully we can make it down to one of yours.

A big Thanks to Keith and Carol. Let us know when you’re passing through our area again. We’ll stop by.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Joe and Karen, welcome to club leadership. I know you'll have fun as the new Virginia chapter leaders.

Keith, thank you for your time as chapter leaders. Enjoy your retirement.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
A very big Thank You to Joe and Karen for taking over the Virginia Chapter. I know you'll do a great job. Carol and I have enjoyed our time as Virginia Chapter Leaders, but feel after 4 years it was time to pass the torch and let some new blood with new ideas take over. As we have said to Joe and Karen, we stand ready to assist in any way we can.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Joe and Karen as Virginia Chapter Leaders, we hope you find your position as rewarding as Dorothy and I did. Feel free to reach out for any assistance at any time and we hope to be able to attend your future rally. As Gus mentioned, the torch has been passed. Welcome!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Joe and Karen for stepping into the shoes as Chapter Leaders. It's alot of fun and a wonderful adventure.

A Special Big Thanks to Keith and Carol for all that you two have done for the Chapter, and the Club.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Joe & Karen on becoming VA Chapter leaders. Keith & Carol it was fun attending your rally. We were looking forward to the recent one that had to be cancelled. But will see you’ll in the further.

Hayden & Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We want to thank you all for the kind welcome and votes of confidence as we assume the leadership role of the Virginia Chapter.
We are excited for the opportunity and will take everyone up on their offers of assistance.
We also want to thank Keith and Carol for their leadership and commitment to the Heartland Owner’s Club and the Virginia Chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.