EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Eufaula - 5/20/2021 to 5/23/2021

jmarnell

We finally got our schedule worked out so we can attend. Reservation made, arriving May 19th and departing on the 23rd.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Lowell and Joan & John and Christina, since Orville is still "out of commission, I am welcoming you to the rally.

jbeletti

Hello Heartlanders and friends of the Oklahoma chapter!

As many of you know, our Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Orville and Barbara Wright were involved in a vehicle accident last month. And while they were both injured, thankfully, they both continue to heal and they are in great spirits. Sadly, their truck and RV were totalled. We've been in contact with Orville and he and Barbara are ready to retire their role as Oklahoma Chapter Leaders.

We've also been in touch with our previous Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Rex and Stacey Hastey. We're happy to report that Rex and Stacey have agreed to step back into the role of Oklahoma Chapter Leaders. As such, they will produce this upcoming rally. That said, they have a LOT on their plates right now and will be needing help at this rally. We already have a long list of people that have agreed to help during this rally and during rally week, Rex will work with those that step up and he'll hand out some tasks.

Thank you in advance to all who will be attending this rally, to those who will be helping the Hastey's to produce it and thank you to Orville and Barbara for planning it. We are all very hopeful that if their health and schedules allow, Orville and Barbara will be able to join us for this rally and stay nearby in a hotel.

So while we haven't formalized the Wright's retirement and the Hastey's installment, I wanted to provide a pretty broad update to all those coming to the OK rally and those who are friends of the chapter.

See y'all in Eufaula!

jbeletti

The attendee and cancellation lists have been updated. If your names aren't listed on either or any dates are wrong, please reply to this thread and I will adjust as needed. Thanks :)

Newbern2004

Hello Heartlanders and friends of the Oklahoma chapter!

As many of you know, our Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Orville and Barbara Wright were involved in a vehicle accident last month. And while they were both injured, thankfully, they both continue to heal and they are in great spirits. Sadly, their truck and RV were totalled. We've been in contact with Orville and he and Barbara are ready to retire their role as Oklahoma Chapter Leaders.

We've also been in touch with our previous Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Rex and Stacey Hastey. We're happy to report that Rex and Stacey have agreed to step back into the role of Oklahoma Chapter Leaders. As such, they will produce this upcoming rally. That said, they have a LOT on their plates right now and will be needing help at this rally. We already have a long list of people that have agreed to help during this rally and during rally week, Rex will work with those that step up and he'll hand out some tasks.

Thank you in advance to all who will be attending this rally, to those who will be helping the Hastey's to produce it and thank you to Orville and Barbara for planning it. We are all very hopeful that if their health and schedules allow, Orville and Barbara will be able to join us for this rally and stay nearby in a hotel.

So while we haven't formalized the Wright's retirement and the Hastey's installment, I wanted to provide a pretty broad update to all those coming to the OK rally and those who are friends of the chapter.

See y'all in Eufaula!

Sorry to hear about Orville and Barbara, if the Hasteys still need some help with planning or coordinating things in Eufaula me and Greg can help. We are right here in Eufaula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Sorry to hear about Orville and Barbara, if the Hasteys still need some help with planning or coordinating things in Eufaula me and Greg can help. We are right here in Eufaula.

Thank you Nikki (and Greg) - I'll pass this along to Rex. See you in Eufaula!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

Thanks. We are just down the road at Brush Hill. I’m working on details as we speak. I may be sending you a PM.

Newbern2004

We have had to cancel our reservation but still plan on participating, we have determined that we won’t be able to get our camper out of where we parked it to move it to the rally. We are just down the road so we still plan on coming and participating in everything, and can still help if needed with things.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Food agenda:

Thursday 20th. 6:30 ice cream social and meet and greet.

Friday 21st. 4:30 Convoy leaves for Longtown, Oklahoma to Los Arcos Mexican

Saturday 22nd. Potluck. Plan your sides around a fish fry. Rex will be cooking Fish, fries and hush puppies.

detailed and complete agenda to follow..

jmarnell

I'm sorry that we have to cancel our plans to attend. Hopefully we will make it for the next rally in the fall!

DaleC

We will be unable to attend this rally. Trailer is scheduled to go to the shop any day now. Thanks, Dale & Wanda

jbeletti

For those seeing this in time - a gathering of early arrivals will be held in the indoor / air-conditioned Banquet Hall in the campground tonight (Wednesday) at 6pm. Bring your own refreshments.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER HOC SPRING RALLY
MAY 20 -23 2021

May 20 THURSDAY
6:00 MEET AND GREET
ICE CREAM SOCIAL (LAKE TRASH TREATS)
50/50 RAFFLE TICKETS
7:00 RALLY ROOM OPEN FOR GAMES

MAY 21 FRIDAY
8:00 COFFEE AND DOUGHNUTS IN THE RALLY ROOM
12:00 LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
4:30 CARAVAN LEAVES FOR LOS ARCOS MEXICAN
(15717 OK-9, EUFAULA OK 74432)
7:00 RALLY ROOM OPEN FOR GAMES
BRING QUARTERS FOR LCR

MAY 22 SATURDAY
8:00 COFFEE AND DOUGHNUTS IN THE RALLY ROOM
12:00 LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
5:00 GROUP PICTURE
5:30 POT LUCK (FISH, FRIES AND HUSHPUPPIES PROVIDED)
6:30 DRAWING FOR THE 50/50
7:00 ALLY ROOM OPEN FOR GAMES

MAY 23 8:00 COFFEE AND DOUGHNUTS IN THE RALLY ROOM
FARWELL TO THOSE LEAVING.

THANKS FOR ATTENDING!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Nelly's Muffins

Muffins and Coffee for Breakfast

Saturday Morning 8:00 in the Rally Room