Introduction - Canada-West Region and Region Directors

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Exciting times! Canada is now two regions: Canada-West and Canada-East. By creating two regions we hope to be able to be more responsive to our Heartland Owners Club members in Canada.

Bob and Christine Fournelle are Region Directors of the Canada-East Region. The Canada East Region includes 6 provinces: Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.

Currently, there is one Chapter: the Ontario Chapter. The remaining provinces in the Canada East Region default to this one chapter and will do so until a suitable Chapter Leader is found for the remaining provinces. The province default will be reviewed as Chapter Leaders are identified for the default provinces.

Richard and Arlene Cherry, former Alberta Chapter Leaders, have generously agreed to lead the Canada-West Region as Region Directors. The Canada West Region includes 4 provinces: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and 3 territories: Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon.

Currently, there are two Chapters: the Alberta Chapter and the Saskatchewan Chapter. The remaining provinces (and territories) in the Canada West Region default to these two chapters and will do so until a suitable Chapter Leader is found for the remaining two provinces.

The Alberta Chapter includes the entire province of Alberta. The Alberta Chapter is the default for the province of British Columbia, the Northwest Territories and Yukon Territory. Should a Chapter Leader for British Columbia be identified, the Yukon Territory would default to British Columbia.
The Saskatchewan Chapter includes the entire province of Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan Chapter is the default for the province of Manitoba and the Nunavut Territory. Should a Chapter Leader for Manitoba be identified, the Nunavut Territory would default to Manitoba.

Please join me in welcoming your new Canada-West Region Directors, Richard and Arlene Cherry (dundee49).

jbeletti

Congratulations Rick and Arlene for your appointment to founding Canada West Region Directors.

Indeed, these are exciting times for Canada! Wishing you both all the best in your new role.

Az_Ernie

Rick and Arlene,

Congratulations! Exciting and fun times ahead for you guys! Marie and I look forward to seeing you both again, soon.

Ernie and Marie

dundee49

Alberta Chapter Leaders
Thank you Jim for your confidence in us and thank you to Doug and Lynn for stepping in as leaders for the Alberta/ British Columbia Chapter. These are indeed exciting times for the Canada West Region. Marie and Earnie, we hope to see you soon as well.
Rick and Arlene

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Rick & Arlene!

I know you're exciting about this opportunity and wish all the best.

If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Bob & Christine

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rick and Arlene, thank you for your service as Alberta Chapter Leaders and thanks for stepping up to Region Director. Have fun and good luck.

Congratulations Rick and Arlene for your appointment to founding Canada West Region Directors.

Indeed, these are exciting times for Canada! Wishing you both all the best in your new role.
Thank you Jim. It is indeed exciting times with the new Western Canada Region. We look forward to the great times ahead!

- - - Updated - - -

Rick and Arlene, thank you for your service as Alberta Chapter Leaders and thanks for stepping up to Region Director. Have fun and good luck.
Thank you, we definately look forward to it!

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're exciting about this opportunity and wish all the best.

If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Bob & Christine
Thank you Bob and Christine. We look forward to it and thank you for your offer of support!

- - - Updated - - -

Rick and Arlene,

Congratulations! Exciting and fun times ahead for you guys! Marie and I look forward to seeing you both again, soon.

Ernie and Marie
Thank you Ernie and Marie! We are looking forward to the fun times ahead as well and look forward to spending more time with you both!

- - - Updated - - -

Exciting times! Canada is now two regions: Canada-West and Canada-East. By creating two regions we hope to be able to be more responsive to our Heartland Owners Club members in Canada.

Bob and Christine Fournelle are Region Directors of the Canada-East Region. The Canada East Region includes 6 provinces: Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.

Currently, there is one Chapter: the Ontario Chapter. The remaining provinces in the Canada East Region default to this one chapter and will do so until a suitable Chapter Leader is found for the remaining provinces. The province default will be reviewed as Chapter Leaders are identified for the default provinces.

Richard and Arlene Cherry, former Alberta Chapter Leaders, have generously agreed to lead the Canada-West Region as Region Directors. The Canada West Region includes 4 provinces: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and 3 territories: Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon.

Currently, there are two Chapters: the Alberta Chapter and the Saskatchewan Chapter. The remaining provinces (and territories) in the Canada West Region default to these two chapters and will do so until a suitable Chapter Leader is found for the remaining two provinces.

The Alberta Chapter includes the entire province of Alberta. The Alberta Chapter is the default for the province of British Columbia, the Northwest Territories and Yukon Territory. Should a Chapter Leader for British Columbia be identified, the Yukon Territory would default to British Columbia.
The Saskatchewan Chapter includes the entire province of Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan Chapter is the default for the province of Manitoba and the Nunavut Territory. Should a Chapter Leader for Manitoba be identified, the Nunavut Territory would default to Manitoba.

Please join me in welcoming your new Canada-West Region Directors, Richard and Arlene Cherry (dundee49).
Thank you Julie for a wonderful introduction. Rick and I look forward to this opportunity!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Rick and Arlene & Thank You for taking the reins as Region Directors of Canada-West.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Richard & Arlene:
Congrats on your new RD Position! You guys will do a super job! I am excited you took on the position and look forward to
hooking up with one of your Regional Rallys!
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Safe Travels!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Hope to see you at a rally sometime.

Enjoy and Safe Travels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.