Introduction - Steve and AnaLyn - 2011 Chapter Leaders

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to the Chapter Leader ranks. Hope we'll get to visit the left coast in the future so we can make some more new friends! That will have to wait for retirement but I'm hopeful we'll get there. Good luck!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Chapter Leader ranks. Hope we'll get to visit the left coast in the future so we can make some more new friends! That will have to wait for retirement but I'm hopeful we'll get there. Good luck!

Thank you! We have never been to the East Coast (or for that matter, any farther east than South Dakota)...maybe we can trade some good campground destinations!

Best Wishes!

dieselsweetheart

Hi Steve and Analyn! Welcome to the Elite Heartland Position (EHP) otherwise known as chapter leader. May you have as much fun as we do!!!

SJH

Hi Steve and Analyn! Welcome to the Elite Heartland Position (EHP) otherwise known as chapter leader. May you have as much fun as we do!!!

Don't know how "elite" the position is...I was thinking more along the lines of "no one else wanted to do it!" :eek:

Anyway, thank you for the welcome and I am sure we will be calling on your expertise very soon!

Best Wishes!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Congrad.Steve and AnaLyn, on your new position of Washington State chapter leader,We hope to make it to your rally some time in the future ,well the pay is not good so ask Jim B. for a new Landmark instead. Richard and Blanca Michigan chapter leaders

SJH

We hope to make it to your rally some time in the future ,well the pay is not good so ask Jim B. for a new Landmark instead.

Thank you Richard and Blanca...we like the way you think! :D Think they (HL) will go for it?

Safe Travels!