Introduction

dannyjo83

Good Morning! My wfe and I are new to the RV community. I am Dan and my wife Terri just purchased our first RV.

jimtoo

Hi dannyjo83,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from East TN. As mentioned above, check out the Heartland Owners Club (HOC), or at least come join in at a HOC rally near you. You will have lots of fun.

dannyjo83

Dan and Terri from Tomball, Texas
2013 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 liter diesel
2015 Hearland 385 FB Big Horn
New to RV communty with plans to travel. We have been to 47 of 50 states. Ohio, Iowa and Kansas on bucket list. We plan to see light houses, MLB stadums major and minor leagues and most of all parks (National and State).

Jim-Lynn

Dan and Terri from Tomball, Texas
2013 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 liter diesel
2015 Hearland 385 FB Big Horn
New to RV communty with plans to travel. We have been to 47 of 50 states. Ohio, Iowa and Kansas on bucket list. We plan to see light houses, MLB stadums major and minor leagues and most of all parks (National and State).

Hay Dan; How did you get your rig to Hawaii?

dannyjo83

Just bought the RV. Prior travels without RV have included 47 states. Looking forward to our first big trip in October will head out west for West Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Las Vegas if all plans go right.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
dannyjo83,
Welcome to the Heartland family. May I suggest you check out Utah when your in the New Mexico-Arizona area. You won't be sorry. Most of all.....enjoy your new rig! Trace

jayc

Legendary Member
Dan and Terri, we have two active chapters in Texas and would love to meet you at one of the rallies. Have fun on your travels in your trailer.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We also have a great chapter in Louisiana as well if you want to venture couple hours out of TX. Lol. Btw welcome to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlw930

Welcome dannyjo83! The DW and I have been in the North Texas Chapter since last year. We've been to rallies in TX and OK and had a ball meeting great folks and learning more about the Heartland products and RVing in general.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannyjo83

Thanks, Andy. We love Louisiana. In fact my birthday coming up next month and it's either Bossier City or Kinder on the agenda. I have relatives in Shreveport/Bossier City.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks, Andy. We love Louisiana. In fact my birthday coming up next month and it's either Bossier City or Kinder on the agenda. I have relatives in Shreveport/Bossier City.

Give me a holler on here if you go to kinder. Our home park is about 45 min away in westlake just north of lake Charles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thanks. Vacation this year may see us heading to Amarillo or Fort Stockton area en-route to New Mexico/Arzona.

Don't forget us up here in Colorado!

We are a great bunch and we throw some awesome events (and we still have some openings at our Central City, Colorado HOC Rally coming up in September, 2015)!

Plus, the Arizona Chapter has named me their 'Bastard Step Child AZ HOC Member' . . . an honor I behold close to my . . . wweeelllll, I can't say that here! :eek:

They are all a hoot!

We've been to one of the AZ rallies and have two more on our calender!