Introduction

Kennyk

Hi. We are Sandy and Ken King. Our new Heartland 3870 FB is scheduled to come off the line the last weekend in January. Our old trailer got totaled in hurricane Irma in the keys. We're looking forward to getting delivery and heading south again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi Sandy and Ken,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Do a very through PDI when you go to pickup your new unit.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Pokiejoe

Re: A Great Big 'Howdy' Goes Out To...welcome to the group from new mexico

Welcome from New Mexico look for you two out this was some time!!

rick-99

Hi,

Welcome to a fellow Buckeye. This is my last winter in Ohio as I retire next year and hope to be hot on your heels to warmer weather.

Rick and Jackie Shaffer

Kennyk

Hi,

Welcome to a fellow Buckeye. This is my last winter in Ohio as I retire next year and hope to be hot on your heels to warmer weather.

Rick and Jackie Shaffer

Hi Rick and Jackie
We’ve spent the last two winters in the keys and loved every minute of it. We’re sitting here freezing in Ohio waiting for our new Trailer to be built. This morning it was 1 degree. Love Ohio in the summer but it stinks in the winter. Hoping to be on the road in February. Congratulations on your retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Thanks for the welcome. Your signature and link didn’t come through.

I tried it and it did for me. Here is a direct link. It may take a little while to load depending on your internet connection.

One thing to add while opening the bedroom slide, which should be electric, and it has a bump, bump, bump. Don't let them tell you it is normal as I was told. It is not. There is a problem with the gear box and it need to be replaced. Don't ask me why I know!

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

Kennyk

I tried it and it did for me. Here is a direct link. It may take a little while to load depending on your internet connection.

One thing to add while opening the bedroom slide, which should be electric, and it has a bump, bump, bump. Don't let them tell you it is normal as I was told. It is not. There is a problem with the gear box and it need to be replaced. Don't ask me why I know!

I was using an app called Tapatalk to access the forum. It cut off your signature and URL. I went in through a browser and it works fine. Thank you very much.

Kennyk

Thanks for the tip. I really appreciate it.

Kennyk

Hi Sandy and Ken,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Do a very through PDI when you go to pickup your new unit.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Thank you. I’m enjoying the forum so far.