Inverter prep for north trail 21rbss

Emd747

I purchase a new north trail 21rbss with a “inverter prep”. It looks the prep has wires to the battery but is it wired to the breaker/fuse box that is located beneath the frigerator?

Emd747

The rv comes “inverter Prepped” in the front cargo. They have the red and black and ground wires Ready to be hooked up to an inverter . i assumed these wires go to the battery so the 12 volt battery charge can be used to convert to ac. where is the inverter going to send this? What circuit or outlets in the rv will be connected to receive this? Or do we still have to run wires to outlets in the rv? Sorry I guess I am confused. The rv comes prepped for an inverter. If I buy an inverter and connect the prepped wires to it will I then get the outlets in the rv working (assuming I have enough battery power)? Does prepping mean I have wires already going to the breaker panel or do I just have to run an extension cord from the inverter to the inside of the rv.?

Last edited:

david-steph2018

To get correct answers you may need to follow the wiring from where the inverter would be to see where these ends.
You could try calling Heartland and ask what does this include?