IS suspension

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It does not get rid of it. But everything helps. I have the same setup as Jim Gratz (MORryde IS, MORryde Pinbox and TrailerSaver TS3 hitch). I have been on some concrete roads this year with expansion joints at super short intervals. Man - what a roller coaster ride that was. While all these items help - there are just some roads that won't be smooth when pulling a 5th wheel with a pickup truck - no matter what.

This could be different with an MDT or HDT with air suspension, air cabs and air seats. Not sure.
Thanks Jim
Some of our California roads are horrible.. I just pulled off the Mor-ryde pin box and installed the Trailair Flex-air pin box. I did notice and nice difference up and down, like on bumps and bridge seems. It really took the jar out of it. However I do think the chucking was a bit less with the Mor-ryde.
Maybe I need to mount the pin section of my Mor-ryde to the upper section of my Flex-air and make a nice pin box...
Think they would mind ? LOL

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Up date on the IS
Acacia RV in LA still has never called me back. I called Mor-ryd back and talked to Gary and told him what I was dealing with and he said he would call Grag at Acacia RV and see what the problem was.
Right now I'm thinking of just doing the disk brakes sense I don't do thousands of miles a year like some of you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk