Items for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I have some items from our BH3670 days that I'd like to sell to a good home.

1) GM-1518 Winegard Carryout Automatic Portable Satellite Antenna System. Comes with a DISH ViP211k Receiver, Ground Tripod, Ladder Mount accessory, Power Transformer (120V - 12V), and cables. It's been in storage in my basement for a couple of years, but worked fine last time we used it. Stopped using it because the trees behind our seasonal site grew and blocked the Southern sky. Asking price: $500.

2) Port-A-Deck system. This is the large version (48" x 48") with the Port-A-Step accessory. This is height adjustable and easily collapsed and stowed. Excellent for those long or seasonal stays, especially for us older folks or when bringing goods into the 5th wheel. Asking price: $600

3) Sewer Solutions Set, with extra hose. Uses water to macerate and flush the goods from your black tank. Asking price: $75

4) I also have two Weber Q200 portable gas grills, complete with folding rolling stands, covers, and zippered carry bags. Asking price: $80 each or both for $140.

5) A Patty-O screen shade (brown) that fits an 18 foot main awning rail. Asking price: $25

If interested and in the SE Michigan area, PM me. For a small fee, they could be delivered to the Michigan Rally.

Attachments

• Winegard GM1518 Antenna.JPG
    Winegard GM1518 Antenna.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Deck Photo 2.jpg
    Deck Photo 2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Deck Photo 1.jpg
    Deck Photo 1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Sewer Solutions.jpg
    Sewer Solutions.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Weber Q220.JPG
    Weber Q220.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Patty O Shade full.JPG
    Patty O Shade full.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 69

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
John, this thread is closed per forum guidelines.
Please let us know when these are sold.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.