It's a done deal!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Well, we have now taken the 2nd step in our big jump to being full timers. Placed an order today for a new "BIGHORN"!!!
Bought the new truck about a month ago (step one) and today we ordered up a Bighorn 3570RS with a whole bunch of bells and whistles $$$!
Now all we have to do is sell the house, sell the North Trail, sell the car and everything else we've accumulated over the past 33.5 years...whew!
The only thing we are keeping is the dog!
Going to drive up to Michigan (Lakeshore RV) the 2nd week of June, pick it up and test it out for a few days and then head to the Rally in Goshen.
Now I have to learn how to drive pulling a 5th wheel, any simulators out there? lol
Now the work begins. :cool:

JanAndBill

Congrats and best wishes for safe travels. As I sit here looking at a yard that needs work and a list of other things that need to be done around the house before our next trip the end of the month, it makes me dream again of going full time. We've talked about it many times, but just can't give up our security blanket!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bret,
Congratulations, Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats. We two are waiting now our delivery but our house sold just about a year ago but we are still tied to jobs for now but hopefully not much longer. Good luck on your new adventure.

jjriker

Congrats!! We've been fulltime for 4 months tomorrow. It's a great life! We are having a great time and don't miss the house or all the STUFF we got rid of one bit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2