It's here!

Aandaar

Pulled our 3970 out of storage today. Here are photos of how our outside entertainment is set up.
5ae66c9e9ecec23687ca0ea855066fcc.jpg
a35382d03d1532209af9beba777885e3.jpg
7b6f5b20c3407ac75ca7a5c8ef952d0b.jpg

As you can see the center door has no knob. I had to put knobs on the other doors. They may be hinged just no knobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Resiemon

I have a 3875 fb. It looks the same. I extended the 110v to the outside at put in an outlet with 2 USB ports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BusManRG

How high are your rear pads off of the ground ?
Are you going to be installing the RV SnapPads ?
Mine are set at about 10" with the SnapPads on.
We'll be putting the snap pads on this weekend. Hoping to get a few little projects done. Also looking into dimmers. Those lights, especially over the island are bright!

BusManRG

They should open and allow you access to the back of the equipment. Will post pics of ours after I pull it out of storage this weekend.

I'll give them a stronger tug this weekend, now that I know yours open. When I tried earlier they didn't feel like they wanted to open.

- - - Updated - - -

They should open and allow you access to the back of the equipment. Will post pics of ours after I pull it out of storage this weekend.

I'll give them a stronger tug this weekend, now that I know yours open. When I tried earlier they didn't feel like they wanted to open.

Aandaar

- - - Updated - - -

My center one without the knob was a pain in the beginning but after using it a few times it loosened up a bit.