It's Official - I'm retired!!!!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Congrats Byrd tell Nathan that you are coming south for a few weeks. When in March is the show in Chattanooga? We will leave Texas around the first of March. Take care my friend and I can tell you from experience retirement is the best thing going.

ncc1701e

You said you were going too and it looks like you did. Congrats from the both of us. We're busy getting that new condo on wheels you saw last month in Townsend ready for heading to Myrtle Beach in Mid January. Go on down and bug Natan now that you're retired (LOL). Have a great day and looking forward to more camping together in the future.

Tom & Millie

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Now you will find out firsthand what RE-tired means. You see, you get tired your working years but when you finnally retire you get tired all over again catching up doing all of those tasks you put off doing during your working years...hence RE-tired. :) Congratulations and have fun

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lee - the Chattanooga RV Show is March 22-24. RVS for Less didn't tell me the location but will find out soon enough. We will miss ya'll at the TN/KY Rally and the state of TN Good Sam's club really will miss ya'll.

Thanks Bob/Pat for fixing the amazon link.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Byrd! Enjoy the next phase which appears to be waiting for Nathan to hit his mark. I know how this feels as my early retirement mark was achieved last month but I am waiting on John. Best of everything to you!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey, Byrd, that's great. Now you'll get so busy you won't understand how you ever had time to work before. Next step is to get Nathan to retire so you can come south for the winter like Carol and I did. We got into Ft. Myers Beach on New Year's eve day. 80 degress and sunny. I sure do enjoy this retired life.

Congratulations!!