Jack Stands under frame? usefull?

Boozecamp

My BH is parked in a campground, we live it in 4-5 days a week. I do not have the 6-point hydrulic leveling system. I just have the two points in front and two in rear. I installed Strong-Arm supports on landing grear and on the stabilizer feet in rear and that has helped a lot, but we still get movement and bounce in the main living area when someone is walking around. Before I go buy a couple jack stands at Wally-World, has anyone had any experience putting jack stands under the frame near the center of the rig? I was thinking that might stop some bounce from the leaf springs, and flex in the frame.

MTPockets

We do not have the auto-leveling or the JT's, but I do place jack stands under the frame just forward of the wheels. We feel a substantial improvement. My jack stands are heavy duty rated for 6000 lbs per jack. I raise the front, position the stands, then lower the front onto the stands. I then lower the rear stabilizer.

dbbls59

Before I had the 6 point installed I used blocks of wood and automobile jacks under the frame just behind the axles. This seems to make the trailer rock solid. I just provided enough lift to take some of the weight off the springs, not much but just raised the frame about 1/2 inch.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Before I had the 6 point installed I used blocks of wood and automobile jacks under the frame just behind the axles. This seems to make the trailer rock solid. I just provided enough lift to take some of the weight off the springs, not much but just raised the frame about 1/2 inch.

X2, we had two bottle jacks, used for emergencies, and I tried placing them just forward of the wheels. This substantially helped with our "5ver wiggle".

MTPockets

X2, we had two bottle jacks, used for emergencies, and I tried placing them just forward of the wheels. This substantially helped with our "5ver wiggle".
Before I got the jack stands I tried bottle jack. Mine worked for a while, but overnight list their hold. Maybe some bottle jacks are better than others, but the jack stands will for sure stay put.