Jim Beletti's Birthday

deee2

Well, it's still today on my time, so... if your bday was the 10th, then I'm not too late to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Donna & Steve

jpmorgan37

Sorry to be late with my wishes, but the greeting is still just the same. Happy Birthday, my friend and hope you have many, many more.

John

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Jim better late than never Gayle and I wish you much happiness and many more.
Best wishes
Wayne & Gayle

jbeletti

Well, I guess Kenny and Kathy started all of this. Thanks guys :D

Really, this is too much - thank you all.

Having a time here in California at the Central CA rally. 32 of us here, including a couple of SOBs - but hey, we're Heartlanders - we're nice to everyone :)

Here's pictures of two birthday cakes presented to me at 2 of the last 3 rallies I have been to:

20081011-073008-1.jpg

20081011-084508-1.jpg

cjbearden

Visitor
Hey, "Mr. Beletti" (lovingly ;))

Many happy wishes for your birthday. We will be thinking of you and offer a toast during our Spring, TX rally. Maybe catch you in the Spring and, of course, in Goshen for the "big one". Take care. Party hearty!

C.J. and J.D.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
A day late and dollar short. Happy Birthday also from us. You will be missed in Houston. May you have many more birthday's.
Jim, Sheila and Penny

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Jim B,
You seem to be a bit older from the sound of things. Sure wish I could have helped you enjoy your cake. Happy Brithday Jim, I hope you have many more years!!!
Evans & Lana

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm a little late too, but hope you had a very happy birthday buddy!

We'll miss you in Houston this year, but there's always next year.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
A belated Happy Birthday, Jim. Hope you have many more. Enjoy California. We are having fun in Montana. NOT!!!!!
Bye

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Keep this up and you will be getting Birthday congratulations all year long..:p .. Will you get older with each congratulations. Who knows you may be 90 tomorrow.. Hee Hee.. You old goat.. your going to miss a good rally.

Travel Safe..

Last edited:

Trey

Happy B-Day

Jim,

Best wishes on your B-Day! :)

Thanks for you friendship and dedication to the Heartland community!

Regards, Trey