JT's Strong Arm installed on Gateway 3650

1_oldgoat

Hey ya all, its been a while since i have been on the forum so just looking around seeing whats up.
I installed a set of JT's on our 3500 RE this spring and they are worth every penny, its very impressive on how much movement they do take out of the rv, we still have some bounce but i believe thats from tires and leaf springs, i had planned on installing a set of sissor jacks in front of the rear axle but have been to busy camping to do it yet.
As some others noted here, the over 58 inch kit is what you will need for your fw, and installing the rears will require running the JT's towards the front of the unit as there is no way to get them to work side to side, they still do a great job, i did fronts first, left the rears off for a bit and when i did install them noticed a difference so its worth doing. I posted pictures on another thread as well as some others who have them installed.
I had some binding problems with the swing bolts and tubes so mounted a set upside down from what the instructions say to do, there is a hole drilled in the outer tube so no worries about water filling them up. Remember to loosen the t-bolts before lowering or raising the jacks, i had the wife make lables to put on both switchs since no warning lables came with mine.
Good luck and hope you enjoy your new Gateway, we have ours, and have been using it monthly since we picked it up last November except when the truck was in the shop.