Just A Bit Disappointed!

porthole

Retired
When I dealt with Grainger through work years ago, you had to have a state registered business resale card on file with them to buy there. Has that changed???
McMaster did sell retail, though.

Last time I went to Graingers they were still doing that silly thing, but many of the sales people work around it.

McMaster Carr doesn't bother with that, has a bigger warehouse and and excellent reputation.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well I got bit. My water froze the last two nights. It got down to 12* and somewhere in the line it is freezing. I am wondering if it is hitting a metal frame member.

I could not get water from the tank or from shore water. Pump runs but pulls no water.. That could be me because I don't carry much water in the fresh water tank.

It thawed out this afternoon but is going to be down about 16* again tonight. I will be in the mid 50's this week and I am going to run some experiments for next year. I am also going to fix a sewer line that will not freeze for next year.

I can store the winter things in a trailer I keep on a friends acreage.

I was hoping I got around the fresh water freezing... Oh well a day in the life of fulltiming..

God Bless and travel safe.

BC

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It got down somewhere around 20 degrees here in San Felipe last night and around 25 the night before. We wrapped the water line with insulation and then let a small drip going in both the kitchen and bathroom and we had no problems with freezing up. It will be in the 60's next week, so we should be fine.