Just picked up brand new 2017 Cyclone 4100

Atvmos

Hello all...I have joined the cyclone community officially as I have just picked up our new coach. The only option we did not go for was the dual pane windows..I have already added a Wifi repeater set up so we can get a wifi signal from the camp office up to 3000 ft away. We have our first trip planned and looking forward to making many new memories!!!!

Last edited:

OEFVET

You will love your new Cyclone. Good luck and enjoy the camping moments/memories you will make.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

jbeletti

Hello all...I have joined the cyclone community officially as I have just picked up our new coach. The only option we did not go for was the dual plane windows..I have already added a Wifi repeater set up so we can get a wifi signal from the camp office up to 3000 ft away. We have our first trip planned and looking forward to making many new memories!!!!

Congrats on the Cyclone!

Time to join the Heartland Owners Club and meet up with a great bunch of folks at some rallies in the Northeast.

jbeletti

Hello..how would I find out about those rally's??

Near the top of each forum page, you will find a Navigation Bar (NavBar). Near the center of the NavBar is a button called Events. Click it and you will see what's coming up for club events.

oscar

Welcome to the club! Good luck with your unit. We do like ours!
There will be occasional issues, many of which have come through this forum and we have some, but not all solutions.

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland family. This is also a great place to get information and any questions you might have answered. Safe Travels.