Just pulled the trigger on a custom order 2014 Cyclone 3800

TacoTom

Ok, finally ordered a 2014 cyclone C3800 with, if you "old hands" see anything I might have forgotten to order that should be a must have please let me know.

Copper Ext Graphics
Aux Fuel Cell, and Toy lock
Correct Track Alignment
6 PT Auto Level Sys
Good Year G-Rated Tires
Free Standing Table & Chairs Dinette
4 Door 12 CF Refer
3 AC units (2 w/heat strips)
Dual Pane Windows
Canadian Artic Package
Removable Edged Carpet

Ramp Door Patio

3 Season Removable Garage Wall

3 Slide Out Awnings

Riva Seal and CSA Certification

Cyclone Package

To Tow this Beast, I just purchased a 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn crew cab w/8 ft box, under the hood ,the 6.7 Cummins Diesel Aisin Transmission and 4-10 rear end.

So this has been a very costly purchase, however after 35 years with the railroad the wife and I decided to spend the kids inheritance…lol

Does anyone have PDI Form I can download?

Thanks!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Nice!

ok, finally ordered a 2014 cyclone c3800 with, if you "old hands" see anything i might have forgotten to order that should be a must have please let me know.

Copper ext graphics
aux fuel cell, and toy lock
correct track alignment
6 pt auto level sys
good year g-rated tires
free standing table & chairs dinette
4 door 12 cf refer
3 ac units (2 w/heat strips)
dual pane windows
canadian artic package
removable edged carpet

ramp door patio

3 season removable garage wall

3 slide out awnings

riva seal and csa certification

cyclone package

to tow this beast, i just purchased a 2014 ram 3500 laramie longhorn crew cab w/8 ft box, under the hood ,the 6.7 cummins diesel aisin transmission and 4-10 rear end.

So this has been a very costly purchase, however after 35 years with the railroad the wife and i decided to spend the kids inheritance…lol

does anyone have pdi form i can download?

Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi tacotom,

Congratulations on placing the order for the Cyclone. I'm sure you will make lots of great memories with it ,,,,,, when you get it.....Now the hard part begins,,, waiting.. waiting..

Link to PDI by John Morgan, a Heartland Family member. Long, but very good.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/5322-Pre-Delivery-Inspection?highlight=pdi

Jim M

DesertThumper

Ok, finally ordered a 2014 cyclone C3800 with, if you "old hands" see anything I might have forgotten to order that should be a must have please let me know.

Copper Ext Graphics
Aux Fuel Cell, and Toy lock
Correct Track Alignment
6 PT Auto Level Sys
Good Year G-Rated Tires
Free Standing Table & Chairs Dinette
4 Door 12 CF Refer
3 AC units (2 w/heat strips)
Dual Pane Windows
Canadian Artic Package
Removable Edged Carpet

Ramp Door Patio

3 Season Removable Garage Wall

3 Slide Out Awnings

Riva Seal and CSA Certification

Cyclone Package

To Tow this Beast, I just purchased a 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn crew cab w/8 ft box, under the hood ,the 6.7 Cummins Diesel Aisin Transmission and 4-10 rear end.

So this has been a very costly purchase, however after 35 years with the railroad the wife and I decided to spend the kids inheritance…lol

Does anyone have PDI Form I can download?

Thanks!

Congrats Taco Tom! Looking good!

scottyb

Congrats on your new Cyclone and your new TV. That is a chunk of change all at once. I'm sure you will get many years of pleasure out of both.

DesertThumper

Congrats on your new Cyclone and your new TV. That is a chunk of change all at once. I'm sure you will get many years of pleasure out of both.

Yes sir. Back in July when we did what Taco Tom and Alex00 is currently doing, it was quite a lot of money$$$. After six months has passed, we have no regrets. We still find ourselves ordering goodies for the truck and trailer setup. If I was to estimate how much all together we have spent for the rig setup, 140,000.00 + OMG. It takes a firm grip to pull the trigger. Memories are worth more than buying love.

oscar

Nice, have fun…..we do. Is the truck a dually? Once you go dual you never go back…...