Just purchased a BH 3685RL

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
My wife n I just signed our paperwork...2015 bh 3685RL! We wont be camping n it until April next year, really happy with floor plan n quality of the unit. We have worked our way up thru the ranks-fleetwood prowler, keystone cougar, forest river silverback and now weve reached the mountain top! Cant wait to hit the road-any feedback would be appreciative

danemayer

Hi Dawnnira,

Congratulations and welcome to you as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hi Dawnnira,

Congrats on your new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

What dealer did you buy from?

Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club (link). Lots of fun with many other Heartland Owners.

wanderer

We'll join the chorus as well , congratulation on your new Bighorn, we have same model, a 2013, and it's been great so far.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We have had 4 different Heartland (HL) products thru the years and are now on our 5th, loving each and every one of them.

Hopefully you will be able to attended one of the many rallies across the country as well as the regional and national rallies. It's a great way to meet other HL owners, asking questions and see how others had added to or modified their coaches. Also you have started in the right direction by joining the forum but you might also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club as well. jbeletti has given you the link in the above post.

Enjoy and travel safely.

Dawnnira

Thank you...we are a repeat customer of Crossroads Trailers in Newfield NJ. We are a member of the club and look forward to camping the Heartland way

Dawnnira

Thank you...it looks like you guys do alot of traveling. Good to hear from everyone

jbeletti

I missed that you were already a club member. I should have just looked at the left side of your post to see your number :)

I've heard lots of good things about Dena and her crew over at Crossroads. In fact, I've met them at a NJ rally a few years back. Great supporters of our club.

Thank you for being a 2-product Heartand owners. You're in good company!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
My wife n I just signed our paperwork...2015 bh 3685RL! We wont be camping n it until April next year, really happy with floor plan n quality of the unit. We have worked our way up thru the ranks-fleetwood prowler, keystone cougar, forest river silverback and now weve reached the mountain top! Cant wait to hit the road-any feedback would be appreciative

Welcome to the club you'll love it! We bought our last two units from Crossroads as well and they are about the best dealership we have ever dealt with and will more than likely buy our third one when the time comes (about 10 years). You should consider coming to the April Campout in Lancaster from the 17-19th you'll meet a great group of people and will have a hoot of a time. The campground is centrally located to many attractions. The information is above under the event button and look for Lancaster PA for the link with all the information. Best of luck with your new unit hope to see you down the road.

More good wishes from Iowa! We're also new to the Heartland Family. There is more information around this forum than you can imagine. If you have a question someone has probably asked it already. Just use the keyword search. I'm impressed with the willingness to share information by the whole community. I've spent many evenings bouncing around the site learning and looking for ways to help others also. Enjoy!:cool:

Dawnnira

Can't wait....

Well, there's still snow on the ground but we just confirmed our pick up date...March 28. So looking forward to the camping season :)

Dawnnira

How's the first two years been in your unit? Am I reading your signature right...seasonal?:)

Dawnnira

Unfortunately our group made plans before we knew we would want to attend the pa rally...do you know far in advance they make plans?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Unfortunately our group made plans before we knew we would want to attend the pa rally...do you know far in advance they make plans?

Well another repeat Crossroads 4 time buyer here. I know you already have some plans but consider Copake and the Northeast Region Rally in July. Copake KOA is a great venue and the Mid-Hudson Valley very rich in history! You can check it out HERE. We would love to have you along!

Dawnnira

Does anyone have any idea when the 2016 rally dates and destinations will be posted...would really like to attend.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The 2016 rally dates probably won't be posted, or planned, until the 2015 rally takes place.

Peace
Dave

Dawnnira

So, we started to get our 2015 bighorn 3685rl ready,stock n filled. I noticed there is no permanent water filter? Any suggestions? I'm going with a blue bullet to begin with but I would like to put something permanent. I also noticed what I perceive as large gaps inthe under carraige panels to allow little guys in?