Just Signed The Papers For A New Big Horn 3010RE!

Jv75353

Congratulations on you new Bighorn! I bet this month will seem to go by very slowly, but the wait will be worth it in the end. Welcome to the Heartlnd family and consider joining the HOC. This forumn is a great place to ask questions and learn more about your rig. How about some pictures after you pick it up?

Thenomads

Welcome Turlock Bill to the Heartland owners forum. Congratulations on the new Bighorn, we too are looking forward to some pictures. Make sure and join the HOC and check out all the Rally's on the West Coast. A lot of fun and a lot of great people! We live in the Modesto area with a hand full of other Bighorn owners, we are all Heartland Owners Club members. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard! We hope you enjoy your 3010re as much as we have enjoyed ours. Great rig and great design. See ya on the road!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Turlockbill and welcome to the forum. We are your neighbors to the north, about 15 minutes, we live in Modesto. We were just in Turlock yesterday doing a little shopping. I'm going to send you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime. Take a look at joining the Owners Club. We have met some of the best people and made life long friends thru the club. Travel safe and we look forward to meeting down the road sometime.

Chuck & Donna

richheck

Seasoned Member
Congratulations, looking forward to meeting another Heartland owner from our neighborhood. As the others have mentioned, join the club and get busy meeting all of these great members.

pegmikef

Congratulations, you will love it. We have the 2014 model, but the newer ones are even nicer and come with some things standard that I had to buy as options (e.g., decent tires).

BusManRG

Congratulations! We have a new Big Horn on order also, but we'll be lucky if it's here by early August. Had a class c before and learning so much about a fifth wheel from this forum. The wait is excruciating, but I'm sure you'll be thrilled once it gets here! Chuck Hale was a great resource and the local Heartland chapter leader. Don't be afraid to contact him. He's been great!

Sandy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Turlockbill - Welcome to the Heartland family! So many great folks in your neck of the woods....Chuck and Donna Hale are extremely helpful and friendly! I immediately picked up on your name...my Mom was born in Turlock and grew up in Denair. Hope to meet you at a rally in the near future. We'll be anxious to ooh and aah over your new rig. Enjoy and safe travels!

Doris