Just wanted to say a big Thank you to heartland !!!

Securityman

Just wanted to post a positive thread , sometimes everyone post things that are wrong with their campers. I am going to make a long story short , I live in nc and bought a new 3110 from a dealer in Michigan , got a great price on it . I won't say the dealer name on here , but they were just ok , had a long pdi since this is my second camper and I had a few issues at the walk thur . There were a few things missing , that they said that they would take care of and order and other stuff they just lied about . So after getting no where with this dealer after 6-8 weeks , I just called heartland just to try to get some help on issues I was having . I had a few things missing in my camper that the dealer pulled out to put with other campers they sold already , it was a dealer that love to rob the other campers for parts just to get people out the door. So heartland was very nice and told me to just deal with them and they would solve my issues and ship me all the parts I needed . The guy I spoke to was super nice addressing my issues and got me everything I needed . Another reason I did buy a cyclone and researched them for a while before buying , very pleased with the service and the cyclone , we love it ! Thanks heartland !!

'Lil Guy'

Good to read your post. There are hundreds of more positive experiences that never get mentioned on forums. Thanks again for taking the time to post your experience.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We are on our second Heartland rig for the same reasons. We had a bunch of stuff wrong with our new one and so far Heartland is covering everything without argument. We are lucky it seems in that our dealer is really good so far as well. One reason we came back to Heartland was that our first trailer didn't have but a couple of things go wrong with it and nothing that halted or altered our plans to use it.

I would like get the contact information you used, I would really like to add something good to say and I don't think my issues is Heartland but more the dealer. My Cyclone has been at the dealer for over 4 months for repairs and I keep getting told that they are waiting on Heartland, considering this is my 3rd Heartland I find that hard to believe but I can't seem to find the contact info for customer service. I would appreicate the help.

danemayer

I would like get the contact information you used, I would really like to add something good to say and I don't think my issues is Heartland but more the dealer. My Cyclone has been at the dealer for over 4 months for repairs and I keep getting told that they are waiting on Heartland, considering this is my 3rd Heartland I find that hard to believe but I can't seem to find the contact info for customer service. I would appreicate the help.

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can tell you if parts have actually been ordered, and when, along with the outlook for delivery to the dealer.

From my experience, the parts that can take longer than a week or two are 1) parts that are not stocked and have to come from a supplier - sometimes furniture can fall into this category, and 2) parts that have to be made to order - cabinet doors fall into this category. In those cases, it can take 2 - 3 extra weeks. Also, large items that have to be shipped by common carrier trucks can sometimes take a few extra days.

jimtoo

Call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 or 574-262-8030, have your VIN when you call and ask for A J Jones, he is the brand manager. You may not get him, but will talk to someone. Tell them what is happening and hopefully they can help you.

Jim M

F_Goose

Just wanted to post a positive thread , sometimes everyone post things that are wrong with their campers. I am going to make a long story short , I live in nc and bought a new 3110 from a dealer in Michigan , got a great price on it . I won't say the dealer name on here , but they were just ok , had a long pdi since this is my second camper and I had a few issues at the walk thur . There were a few things missing , that they said that they would take care of and order and other stuff they just lied about . So after getting no where with this dealer after 6-8 weeks , I just called heartland just to try to get some help on issues I was having . I had a few things missing in my camper that the dealer pulled out to put with other campers they sold already , it was a dealer that love to rob the other campers for parts just to get people out the door. So heartland was very nice and told me to just deal with them and they would solve my issues and ship me all the parts I needed . The guy I spoke to was super nice addressing my issues and got me everything I needed . Another reason I did buy a cyclone and researched them for a while before buying , very pleased with the service and the cyclone , we love it ! Thanks heartland !!

Hi Securityman,
Thanks for the positive quote, always good to hear positive things about the brand and company we all chose to align ourselves with. And as we all read about on here, there are several unhappy and negative comments too, mostly regarding dealerships that don't follow through on their word or commitment.

So I'm not sure about your reluctance to name the dealership that you've had all your issues with. It would definitely help any prospective buyers that may be considering buying from them. I myself purchased from a out of state dealership; ordered and delivered our rig sight unseen. Fortunately we had very few issues and the minor issues were taken care of very satisfactorily.

Our dealership was RV Nation in Ohio. It definitely worked out for us and I would purchase this way again. We saved thousands of $ and ordered it exactly the way we wanted it. We never would've found it built like this on a dealership lot. We looked and tried to for quite some time and it still would've cost us much more.

So please let those prospective buyers and future purchasers know who they are dealing with so they can be beware before they buy. You would be doing others on here a great service and who knows maybe this dealer will change their unscrupulous practices knowing that their name is getting out negatively.
Thanks!

Good to hear the great praise for Heartland! We just completed the PDI on our custom ordered unit yesterday at ExploreUSA RV Seguin. Our PDI lasted about 5 hours :) The service department staff started to come out and watch exactly what we were doing. Apparently we were more thorough than what they were accustom to! Our experience with this dealership from sale to PDI was nothing but exceptional!! We also talked to several of the Heartland representatives during our sale/order process that our dealership set up for us (via phone, in person at the dealer and at our local RV show). They were nothing but helpful and very personable. We are glad to see that this service continues after the sale.

Securityman

Hi Securityman,
Thanks for the positive quote, always good to hear positive things about the brand and company we all chose to align ourselves with. And as we all read about on here, there are several unhappy and negative comments too, mostly regarding dealerships that don't follow through on their word or commitment.

So I'm not sure about your reluctance to name the dealership that you've had all your issues with. It would definitely help any prospective buyers that may be considering buying from them. I myself purchased from a out of state dealership; ordered and delivered our rig sight unseen. Fortunately we had very few issues and the minor issues were taken care of very satisfactorily.

Our dealership was RV Nation in Ohio. It definitely worked out for us and I would purchase this way again. We saved thousands of $ and ordered it exactly the way we wanted it. We never would've found it built like this on a dealership lot. We looked and tried to for quite some time and it still would've cost us much more.

So please let those prospective buyers and future purchasers know who they are dealing with so they can be beware before they buy. You would be doing others on here a great service and who knows maybe this dealer will change their unscrupulous practices knowing that their name is getting out negatively.
Thanks!

Yes I will let who ever know if they pm me , I already let someone on here know about what dealer it is . I am not one to bash on a company , because didn't know if I was allowed to put their name on here because of forum rules. And it's more with the sales dept then anything else , the service guy was awesome , nice guy that walked with me doing a very long pdi . But the sales , times I was told stuff would,be ready by , after driving for 2 days didn't make me very happy , got a great price so I dealt with it , and just glad heartland stood behind me and got me everything I needed in a timely manner .