Just when I thought a Bighorn was it...

nhunter

I have an 06 3600RL and have had it for two years. Love it some very minor problems (slide alignment) and would buy it again in a heart beat.

snuffy

Can't you just picture the folks at Heartland reading these comments and then all running around giving each other "high fives" and back slaps?! :D:p:D

Need to post a link to these comments over at RV.net and label it "DISGRUNTLED HEARTLAND OWNER"...that's the only way to get "THEM" to read these type of comments. :rolleyes:

I quit logging on over there; every thread I was reading was either nasty to begin with ended up turning that way. :(

rv.net is worse than WWE. Six years ago when I first bought my trailer, I thought it was a pretty good place to hang out. Then all the negative personalities took over and I bailed. Became a total waste of my time so I rarely go there now.
I'm all for telling it like it is, but the folks here do it with class.

Wild Bill

Dedicated Bighorner
I have an 07 3670. I will say that the customer service is outstanding. I had some major problems with slides leaking and some other minor issues and it was all taken care of without a hitch. To be fair, I am a perfectionist. I notice things that most wouldn't. As I sat in my recliner looking ahead at the cabinets and counter off to the side of the kitchen, I thought how strange that it looks crooked. Meh... maybe it's just an illusion? Not to be fooled, I pulled out a tape measure and confirmed my suspicion. From one side of the opening to the other it's off by about an Inch and a half! It's something I'm gonna have to live with I guess. The bedroom/bath slider door jam is also way off plumb. Narrow at the bottom and wide at the top. I believe they used the wrong size door as well. It's much too wide and sticks out about 3 to 4 inches depending if you measure above or below. I would have thought when open it should have been flush to the door jam. That's how it looks in the brochure!! I'm a big guy and having that extra door sticking out is a royal PITA! My opinion is a 50 to 60k dollar coach should not have finish problems or basic structure deformations. To me, that's poor quality control at the factory. If I had it to do over again, I would probably buy another brand or look much closer at things before I buy it. My mom says my coach must have been built on a Friday. Everyone was in a hurry to get home.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Then all the negative personalities took over and I bailed. Became a total waste of my time so I rarely go there now.
I'm all for telling it like it is, but the folks here do it with class.

Escapees is the same way. There are 3 or 4 people over there that ruin it for everyone...there's too much "blood in the water mentality" to suit me. These people have to get the last word in...

I've seen everything from "spelling corrections" on things that don't really matter. It's not like you get graded on the posts...up to and including people calling others bald faced liars.

God have mercy, should you ever make a mistake there...you will hear about it for the rest of your subscription....and, it's the same people over and over again ruining it for everyone.

truknutt

Committed Member
...I've seen everything from "spelling corrections" on things that don't really matter. It's not like you get graded on the posts...up to and including people calling others bald faced liars.

Now was that "Bald faced" or "Bold faced"? Couldn't pass that one up!!!

You're right though; it really drags you down after 15 or twenty minutes of reading that "nit picking" stuff.

Y'all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend and instead of reading about the "RV experience", hope you get to live the "RV experience".