Kitchen Faucet Slow Drip Inside Stem

Donszarko

2013 Big Country: Single pedestal kitchen faucet recently started to drip from inside the stem. Replaced and lubricated the O Rings on the extension flex hose connecting to the sprayer head. Still have a small drip inside where hot and cold water hoses connect.

Can't tell what make the faucet is? Anyone know?

Not sure how if I can take the inside apart and see if O rings or tightening are possible.

Anyone have this issue?

rxbristol

Your best bet is to replace it with a residential one from Lowes or Home Depot. You may have to change the fittings on the PEX line to get it to hook up properly. You'll get a much better faucet with improved water flow.

Donszarko

Your best bet is to replace it with a residential one from Lowes or Home Depot. You may have to change the fittings on the PEX line to get it to hook up properly. You'll get a much better faucet with improved water flow.

Thanks. I think the faucet is a Moen based upon viewing various UTube repair videos and comparing.

Replacement of the internal components on a Moen seems pretty straightforward. So depending upon the cost I may try this first.