Kitchen in 3410RE

brunsje

It looks like you would have to have them add another slideout. It is probably possible if you want to spend the money! It would be easier buying the 36RE and having them change the bathroom!

tcbrady

turbopilot51,
That is not possible. Check our our 3610RE model. That might be the floorplan for you!
thanks, Coley

Theresau

I'm very happy with the kitchen in the 3410RE. I like the fact that it does not slide out - no prob with refrigerator and we can get into the kitchen area very easily when the slides are in.

I've had no problem with counter space - since it is continuous - I also added the counter extender but haven't used it yet.

This also helped to keep the weight down so we've had no prob towing with a 3/4 ton diesel.

We had looked at a Designer 35RLTS that had a very similar layout but the kitchen was part of the slide out - actually cabinets were less because of the slide out. There was a cabinet that could be rolled out to give more counter space but you actually lost space when that cabinet was not rolled out because the counter was not continuous (a full L).

Theresa