Kitchen sink has almost no water pressure?

chiefneon

Howdy!

We have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 that we fulltime. The kitchen sink has no water pressure from the hot r cold side it's down to a trickle. It has never had good water pressure but has now gotten to the point of rediculus. We have good pressure in the tub and bathroom sink area it's the kitchen that's giving us the problem. I have taken the head off the kitchen faucet and it's not it as it still no water pressure there. I'M thinking about replacing the faucet but looks to be a job for a contortionist. If anyone else has had this problem I would like to know?

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

chiefneon

How to remove small kitchen drawers in a 2014 Cyclone 4000?

Howdy!

I'Mwe have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 and having a problem with the kitchen faucet low water pressure. I thinking about replacing the fauset but I need to remove the drawers to the left of the sink to gain more access. Can anyone advise how to remove these small drawers?

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Last edited by a moderator:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Have you removed and cleaned the strainer/aerator in the faucet? Could be it's just full of debris if you have no water from either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ndrhsr

Re: How to remove small kitchen drawers in a 2014 Cyclone 4000?

To remove the drawers pull the drawer out as far as it will go. On each side of the drawers in the slide is a black plastic lever . One side has to be pushed up & the other pressed down. Do this with a hand on each drawer slide while pulling outward on the drawer at the same time. & you will have the drawer out & in your hands.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: How to remove small kitchen drawers in a 2014 Cyclone 4000?

So, I am assuming that you have the hand held spray/faucet head.
If you do, remove the flex line that supplies it. You will need to remove it entirely as the flow restrictor is usually in the faucet end.
Pry out the little do-dad and you should be in business.

Peace
Dave

chiefneon

Howdy!

For those that did not read or understand my post I removed the faucet head an that was not the problem. Had no water pressure through the line with the head removed.

The answer to my problem was replace the faucet, which I did today and now have good water pressure and flow with the new one.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

- - - Updated - - -

To remove the drawers pull the drawer out as far as it will go. On each side of the drawers in the slide is a black plastic lever . One side has to be pushed up & the other pressed down. Do this with a hand on each drawer slide while pulling outward on the drawer at the same time. & you will have the drawer out & in your hands.

Howdy!

The small drawers in our kitchen do not have the black plastic levers like the ones in the bedroom. That's why I am asking how these drawers are removed.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Last edited:

Lynn1130

One issue with these units is that plastic debris from tank drilling and prep gets into the fixtures and slows the water flow. I wonder if there was not some of this that got caught up in the faucet line lowering the flow? In any event glad you found it.