lack of flush mounted MPPT controllers

I have the similar concern
Go Power has AWSOME customer service, Heartland is the problem.....
Lack of thought for location for the controller. In my T32 it NEVER was going to fit where they said to put cut the whole, NOT happy.
moving on.....
I purchased 2 flex panels, IC2000 inverter/charger w/remote and relocated the batteries to step area. Which poor planing with Heartland, should be there anyways, (too far from controller)
Go Power does not have a MPPT controller as of yet and the PWM30 is good up to 500w in parallel only!

Following for MPPT controller updates......

schew

I have the similar concern
Go Power has AWSOME customer service, Heartland is the problem.....
Lack of thought for location for the controller. In my T32 it NEVER was going to fit where they said to put cut the whole, NOT happy.
moving on.....
I purchased 2 flex panels, IC2000 inverter/charger w/remote and relocated the batteries to step area. Which poor planing with Heartland, should be there anyways, (too far from controller)
Go Power does not have a MPPT controller as of yet and the PWM30 is good up to 500w in parallel only!

Following for MPPT controller updates......

After much thought and discussion I ended up purchasing the GoPower 30a PVM controller. Had some free time on my hands tonight so I cut the hole which is located above my control panel. Within the wall I was able to find the two wires coming from the roof, but couldn't find cables coming from my battery. There is a battery disconnect switch on my control panel though.
I'll need to inspect more closely to see of theres a set of wires for the controller..

Pics to follow...