Ladder and blocking location for 2014 NT 33TBUDS

I have looked long and wide on this forum to try to locate a rear panel schematic and suggestion for a ladder to install on a 2014 33TBUDS. I have seen several posts about a 2010 but have failed to locate the schematic/drawing that everyone is referencing in their posts. I am also wondering about where to buy a ladder. Is there one for this model and if not, any suggestions on a universal ladder that will mount correctly?

jbeletti

Re: ATF: North Trail - Ladder For A 2014 33TBUDS

Jamie,

While a schematic may not be available, Heartland should be able to give you measurements as to where the blocking may be for the ladder. Heartland should be able to sell you a ladder as well. Call Customer Service at 877-262-8032.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jamie:

Your North Trail may be designed different than mine, however I also wanted to add a Ladder at the dealer when I picked it up. The dealer called Heartland and found out the only support for a ladder on my 2012 was the right rear side, however the bathroom shower is also on the right with a sky light. So unable to place a ladder on the unit due to the sky light. Good luck.

priorguy

I just carry a folding aluminum ladder. Doesn't take much space and can be moved around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk