Ladder install

I just purchased a 2022 North Trail 24BHS. On the Heartland website at the exterior features it sais prepped for rear ladder. Does anyone know how I can actually install a rear ladder and how can I find out if it actually is prepped and has backing to mount it?
Dealer is not helpful

sengli

The only thing is, heartland can add, change or just delete anything on your unit regardless of the printed brochure or online info at any time. Unless your dealer or someone else can physically see where the backers are installed for sure or not, you might not be ladder prepped. We have bought four new fivers from heartland several of them were to come with certain features, and they didnt always have those features even though it said in black and white they did. Tiny disclaimers are always there stating they have the right to change anything at anytime without notice.

Are there blocks on the roof, under the dicor roof material in the back where a ladder would mount to?

LOB

I just purchased a 2022 North Trail 24BHS. On the Heartland website at the exterior features it sais prepped for rear ladder. Does anyone know how I can actually install a rear ladder and how can I find out if it actually is prepped and has backing to mount it?
Dealer is not helpful
I contacted Heartland customer service around Christmas. They were off for the Holidays but contacted me just after the 1st of the year and provided a drawing of the back of the trailer. Be careful reading the drawing as the view was from the inside of the trailer. If you're not good with reading prints, have a dealer take a look for you. Backers were indicated on the left rear ( model 25RBP) where I had seen them on some of their models. Now to find a ladder.