Lakeshore RV

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
We bought from Lakeshore and had zero problems, they delivered our Sundance over 1200mi without a scratch. I tried to buy more local but Lakeshore beat their prices by over 5 figures so it was a no brainer. Somehow paying $10k less makes warrenty issues easier to take ( so far no warrenty problems have arrised).

Hogladyrider

Heading South!

It is now official we are B/H owners! DH is on his way home with our 3600RL.

I got concerned yesterday after reading the few previous posts of "caution" and I forwarded them to DH.

I am very pleased to report that DH states it was a very pleasant experience dealing with Lakeshore and ALL their employees, he said they could not have been nicer! Today the Heartland rep was at Lakeshore (coincidence?) and John introduced my DH to him and they chatted for a while.

He was not rushed, all items were taken care of and DH's room at the hotel was taken care of as well by Lakeshore along with a few meals.

DH said he would purchase from them again in a heartbeat. We have looked and looked and been to so many dealers here in Florida and half don't have any idea what they are selling.

Now we can sign up for the HOG!

We will do a shakedown weekend trip April 24th and we may even camp out in the backyard when he gets home we are so excited!

We still have lots to learn and this site provides a wealth of information I am sure we will utilize much of it.

I will post again after DH arrives home and hopefully post some photos.

Thanks again to everyone for all the great input we received.
Susan:)

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That's very exciting Susan. Glad to hear everything went so well. Now you'll have to take some pics and let us see your new rig.

Good luck,
Mark

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Quote, "we may even camp out in the backyard when he gets home we are so excited!"

Back yard camping - Go for it!!