Landmark 365 - Key West

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I stopped at Tiara RV in Elkhart Saturday and we went thru a Landmark 365 - Key West. OMG my heart stopped beating for a minute. It has an excellent floor plan, that would work for us. I love all the storage in the coach, the pull out pantry doors in the kitchen, the counter tops in the kitchen, the dining table, the full front closet and the two slides in the bedroom, the large dresser draws in the bedroom. ;);)

TxCowboy

All the reasons that Laurie and I bought a Key West just over a month ago! And our friends, Pat and Deb, just bought their Key West over the weekend. :)

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We weren't looking to buy a bigger coach, then we saw a Key West. Guess what is sitting in the driveway right now!!! TravelTiger is correct. Be Careful...
Kristy

ksucats

Yep - a beautiful coach - and it pulls nice as well. Just got back from a long (1400 mile round trip) and it pulled like a dream. Ours came with factory disc brakes and they handled I-25 through Raton Pass easily. Lots of great comments from folks at the camp ground as well. It is big though ;).

TxCowboy

Dan and I stopped at Tiara RV in Elkhart Saturday and we went thru a Landmark 365 - Key West. OMG my heart stopped beating for a minute. It has an excellent floor plan, that would work for us. I love all the storage in the coach, the pull out pantry doors in the kitchen, the counter tops in the kitchen, the dining table, the full front closet and the two slides in the bedroom, the large dresser draws in the bedroom. ;);)

Herbiesrig, give us an update! Is there a Key West sitting in your driveway now?