Landmark Key Largo Slide Out Awning Question

jbeletti

Brader,

It would take some doing to accomplish this. The door-side slide patio awning has a switch in outside entertainment cabinet. That wiring would need to be rerouted to the switch cabinet. A relay would have to be wired to the wireless remote system. Then the remote brain and remote control would need to be reprogrammed.

Heartland would not likely be able to assist in this endeavor. Though you will want to confirm this by phone yourself. You best bet on this is to get hold of Lippert, the supplier of the system to see if they can do this for you or provide info to your dealer to do it.

I've often thought of adding a second switch for the main patio awning. I'd place it next to the door side slide room patio awning switch behind the door of the outdoor entertainment system.

Gaffer

I have searched several times on the Forum and also Google Images but am unable to find a picture of a rig with an awning on the door side slide. (not a slide topper) If you have such a photo could you pleas post it?
Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I know that Jnphobe has an awning installed on his door side slide.
Don't know it he has a pic to share though.
I'll ask him.

Peace
Dave

davebennington

Terry & Renee Deal have an awning on their door side slide. Look up a post that Terry has started or responded to and I think you can see it.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Gaffer - here ya go.
IMG_1092.jpgWe had our dealer add the 2nd awning (electric) to the Big Country.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have searched several times on the Forum and also Google Images but am unable to find a picture of a rig with an awning on the door side slide. (not a slide topper) If you have such a photo could you pleas post it?
Thanks.

Here is our 2013 San Antonio

Attachments

• new rv at home.JPG
    new rv at home.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 35

Mrsfish

We just had an awning added to our door side slide. Looking forward to having the windows protected from the summer sun. Also added one to the off door slide over the living room window.